A Jurassic-style bedroom is a great place to have fun with a favorite hobby or interest.
The painted border helps break up the bright wall and give the room a horizon.
About this room decor/design
|Description:||A Jurassic-style bedroom is a great place to have fun with a favorite hobby or interest.|
|Colors in this home design:||yellow, blue, green, orange, black|
|Features & style/feel:||fantasy, vibrant, enchanting, bright, imaginative, creative, Crayola, how-to, directions, paint effects, hand-painted, dinosaurs, animals|
|Credit/paint colors:||DutchBoy Paints|
Paint effects directions/how-to
- Paint a basecoat of your wall color and let dry overnight.
- Measure 3–4′ from the floor and make tick marks around the room with a pencil. Tape a line using blue painter’s tape.
- Measure up 13″ and run a second line of tape to create crisp, clean edges for the wavy band. Using a small terry roller that’s been dipped in paint and rolled on paper to remove excess, paint between the two tape lines and let dry.
- Next, measure and tape off 3″ from each side to create the dark blue stripe.
- Staying within the green, use a 2″ paintbrush to create the thick, wavy line.