Bold colors define the room and hand-painted wall art inspire imagination.
It’s a palette suitable for a baby from newborn to toddlerhood.
About this room
|Description:||Bold colors define the room and hand-painted wall art inspire imagination. It’s a palette suitable for a baby from newborn to toddlerhood.|
|Colors in this home design:||orange, salmon, purple, blue, white, light orange, yellow, green, pink|
|Features & style/feel:||whimsical, butterfly, butterflies, how-to, directions, creative, hand-painted, paint effects, charming, cute, adorable, baby’s room, child’s room, nursery, toddler, clouds, hearts, area rug, wave, dots, bold|
|Credit/paint colors:||DutchBoy Paints|
“Beautiful Butterfly” paint how-to: Directions
- Paint a basecoat of your wall color and let dry overnight.
- Measure up from the floor roughly 3′ and draw a horizontal line around the room. (Use a level or chalk line for more precision.)
- 6″ above, pencil in a second line. Use this space as a guideline to create the crest and fall of the wave.
- Paint beneath the wavy line and let dry.
- Using a short, pointed artist brush held like a pen, outline the wave.
- Add playful, small dots above and below the outline with an artist brush or paint markers. The stage is now set for the butterfly, clouds and hearts.